The bathroom looked really dated, no insulation, and overall a terrible looking bathroom, old grotty shower cubicle with a moody power shower, hot water was from a tank with hardly any pressure and way not enough for a bath. So all was gutted and replaced with a brand spanking new everything! This post shows an extensive set of photographs as well as a couple of videos shot showing the various stages of the renovation with commentary explaining the stages of the work
Tag Archive for painting
In the past 3 years We haven’t stopped being busy, so busy that this website was neglected, well, here is a quick gallery of major projects in the past few years. I cover most trades except wall papering, plastering (large areas) and Slabbing…
A regular customer in Menstrie required a few things mended in a newly rented property:
- Affix lining paper on a plastered wall
- Paint a door
- patch a couple of holes in walls
- refit a piece of skirting board
- A door needed a new handle fitted (which I purchased)
All work carried out over a few ways as the door required a few coats (inc. undercoat)
A new customer (word of mouth from another delighted client) needed a few things done:
- Three new doors coated in eggshell oil based paint (two coats)
- a shower basin needing re-sealed
- A wall mounted TV needing a shorter aerial cable (made to measure)
- A garden gate to be adjusted
All done to customer satisfaction!
A garden job in Dunblane today, cut the grass (and trimmed the edges) weeding as well as staining a little fence and a shed.
Various things in a property in Bridge of Allan, spread over a few afternoons.
- Toilet fixtures, toilet roll holder, sink shelf and mirror, ceiling switch fitted/replaced
- Shoe shelves made of MDF painted
- Kick board in kitchen secured
- Switch replaced
- Latch fitted on outside gate
- Clothes pegs fitted in hallway
Today I delivered some benches chairs and table back to a Client in Dunblane, who was delighted to see the result.
I can pick up and drop your items back after work is carried out included in the price.
A complete renovation of an arena barrier. between May 14th and June 8th 2013. Total 2 to 3 coats of Exterior High Gloss from Wickes. Which I recommend.
Barrier had bad areas of rot and was also damaged by an over exited Stallion called Ami.