The bathroom looked really dated, no insulation, and overall a terrible looking bathroom, old grotty shower cubicle with a moody power shower, hot water was from a tank with hardly any pressure and way not enough for a bath. So all was gutted and replaced with a brand spanking new everything! This post shows an extensive set of photographs as well as a couple of videos shot showing the various stages of the renovation with commentary explaining the stages of the work
Archive for Painting and renovating
A Cottage with a tired porch, now all nice and tidy!
The old porch looked a little used up to say the least
In the past 3 years We haven’t stopped being busy, so busy that this website was neglected, well, here is a quick gallery of major projects in the past few years. I cover most trades except wall papering, plastering (large areas) and Slabbing…
A new customer needed a hand to finish painting his newly renovated home, I helped by painting a coat of gloss throughout the downstairs kitchen,hallway, toilet and upstairs hallway.
Client was glad to have found me and was so pleased with the job that he will contact me again when there is more painting in order.
Whilst I was there, I fitted a ceiling light in the toilets as well as a towel rail and mirror.
A regular customer in Menstrie required a few things mended in a newly rented property:
- Affix lining paper on a plastered wall
- Paint a door
- patch a couple of holes in walls
- refit a piece of skirting board
- A door needed a new handle fitted (which I purchased)
All work carried out over a few ways as the door required a few coats (inc. undercoat)
New customer Living in Dunblane but letting a house in Menstrie. A couple of things needing done:
- Water damaged ceiling needing mended
- Upstairs wall to re surface (a hole was open to repair the water leakage)
- Broken lower glass pane of the kitchen door to be replaced with a panel of wood
- Blown down Garden fence to be re-erected
- Some sockets to replace and others to remove
No problems for Bib! 😀
A new customer (word of mouth from another delighted client) needed a few things done:
- Three new doors coated in eggshell oil based paint (two coats)
- a shower basin needing re-sealed
- A wall mounted TV needing a shorter aerial cable (made to measure)
- A garden gate to be adjusted
All done to customer satisfaction!
A regular customer in Dunblane, today is fence and shed painting day…
A garden job in Dunblane today, cut the grass (and trimmed the edges) weeding as well as staining a little fence and a shed.