Archive for January 2014

Another shed roof

This time it was a serious job, all the old felt removed, a thick sheet of plastic covering the whole roof and finally a new set of sheets of felt from Wickes. Not to forget the glue.

Shower Room Basin Seal

A client in Stirling today, needed a shower basin re-sealed with silicone.

Not a problem for bib’ll fix it! :-)

Wardrobe sliding doors

A client in Stirling had some rogue wardrobe sliding doors that went off the rails (?) all put back it their place in no time.

There was also a problem with the Astroturf which had creased, all straightened too.

More work in order as they moved in recently.

Flood lights and pictures

A big customer of mine in Dunblane needed a couple of floodlight bulbs replaced, re-sited and some mirrors and various pictures hung on the wall.

I also need to source a small bit of wire to repair the door bell

Shed roof

Another new client in Dunblane has some leaks in his shed, the likely reason was that water was blowned in underneath the felt.

Solution: a little bit of Sitcks Like Sh*t did the trick!

Felt Roof glued

Felt Roof glued even though the underside of the roof was soaking wet, “Sticks Like Sh*t” actually doesn’t care, it simply sticks like you know… :0)

One can see in the picture below the water clearly coming up the shallow slanted roof and into the ceiling. With severe Gales and heavy rain it actually looks quite well sealed, but not enough clearly. Adding the strong adhesive “Sticks like Sh*t” into the build and all should be good.

The water ingress in the shed

The water ingress in the shed

Desk – flat pack

Today a desk to make at a regular customer in Stirling (Riverside).

Today at the Farm…

I made a window for the shed

From hole to window in 2 hours

From hole to window in 2 hours

More fence work – kind of…

Today I made a new garden door! Parts were stained prior to building the door.

See pictures below forĀ  before and after…

Fence work

A regular customer needed a fence straightened, after the recent storms some of the posts were snapped at the base, it was only a matter of sourcing the posts, staining them remove the old post and resit the new ones with some “Postcrete”

See gallery below for before after.

Auchterarder – leaking gutter

A new customer in Auchterarder needed a gutter down pipe refitted and secured. All done in a jiffy.